Information we collect from you
We collect basic information from you such as –
- Basic account information
- Public profile information
- Transaction and billing information
- Communicate with us
How and why we use this information
- To monitor and protect security of our services
- To communicate with you
- To personalize your experience using our products and services
- To monitor and analyze latest trends
- To further develop our products and services
We will not disclose any of the information about you. We assure you we will not misuse your information at any cost and maintain your data for our personal use only. We share your information in limited circumstances –
- Subsidiaries, employees and contractors with us – We may disclose your information to our dependent contractors for personal information we share with them.
- Published support request – if you send us a request for our support, we may render your information to them to help you.
- Third party vendors – To render their services by any third party to you, we will provide your information to them.